Full-day Workshop Description (9:00 am – 3:00 pm)
Sketchnoting, or visual note-taking, is gaining widespread popularity as an effective and engaging way for to take notes and to facilitate understanding and learning. Workshop participants will learn how to develop a doodling mentality with various fun and scaffolded drawing activities throughout the day. Sylvia will walk you through the basic elements of sketchnoting such as how to set up your sketchnote and how to draw icons, fonts, arrows, people, faces, animals, banners, containers, frames, bullets, dividers, and shading. By the end of the workshop, even the most reluctant artist will become a budding sketchnoter, and will leave with all the skills necessary to create beautiful and meaningful visual notes. Come and discover the magic of sketchnoting! (Please note: Food will not be provided. Also, each event is subject to cancellation if numbers are too low. In case of cancellation, all money will be refunded.)
Locations: (More to come!)
1. Manama, Bahrain, Sat. March 9, Alraja School, Building 2070, Road 641, Block 306, Manama.
2. Christchurch, NZ, Sat. April 6, Lincoln Primary School, 130 North Belt, Lincoln 7608, Canterbury.
3. Auckland, NZ, Wed. April 10, Orewa College, 76 Riverside Road, Orewa, Auckland 0931.
4. Aurora, Oregon, Sat. May 4, North Marion Intermediate School, 20237 Grim Road NE 97002
5. New Oxford, PA, Tuesday, June 11, New Oxford High School, 130 Berlin Rd, 17350
6. Santa Clara, CA, Monday, August 5, Central Park Elementary School, 2720 Sonoma Place
7. Newington, CT, Sat. Sept. 28, Newington High School Event Center, 605 Willard Ave, 06111
NOTE: Once you have paid, please fill out this form to register for the correct event.
Any questions? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org