Full-day Workshop Description (9:00 am – 3:00 pm)
Sketchnoting, or visual note-taking, is gaining widespread popularity as an effective and engaging way for to take notes and to facilitate understanding and learning. Workshop participants will learn how to develop a doodling mentality with various fun and scaffolded drawing activities throughout the day. Sylvia will walk you through the basic elements of sketchnoting such as how to set up your sketchnote and how to draw icons, fonts, arrows, people, faces, animals, banners, containers, frames, bullets, dividers, and shading. By the end of the workshop, even the most reluctant artist will become a budding sketchnoter, and will leave with all the skills necessary to create beautiful and meaningful visual notes. Come and discover the magic of sketchnoting! (Please note: Food will not be provided. Also, each event is subject to cancellation if numbers are too low. In case of cancellation, all money will be refunded.)
For more information on these workshops, please visit sylviaduckworth.com/sketchnoting-world-tour
Locations: (More to come!)
1. Auckland, NZ, Wed. April 10, Orewa College, 76 Riverside Road, Orewa, Auckland 0931.
2. Aurora, Oregon, Sat. May 4, North Marion Intermediate School, 20237 Grim Road NE 97002
3. Fayetteville, NC, Tues. June 4, Cumberland County Schools Educational Resource Center, 396 Elementary Drive, Fayetteville, NC 28301
4. Hanoi, Sat. Nov. 2, Concordia International School, Van Tri Golf Compound,, Kim Nỗ, Đông Anh, Hà Nội, Vietnam.
5. Singapore, Sat. Nov. 9, Singapore American School, 40 Woodlands Street 41, Singapore 738547
6. Mumbai, Sat. Nov. 30, Edubridge International School, Robert Money School Compound, Wadilal A. Patel Marg,
Grant Road (East), Mumbai, India.
NOTE: Once you have paid, please fill out this form to register for the correct event.
Any questions? Please email me at email@example.com